Monday, January 25, 2010

Just say yes...just say there's nothing holding you back...

Lucca, Italy 2005
I'm slightly fond of Italy. So I figured I would post some of my photos.



Sunday 24 January 2010

Breakfast:
Apple

Lunch:
Same salad as the previous two days. Woooohooooo variety!!

Dinner:
I ordered sushi. I figured it would be my cheat meal for the week. It was awesome, but over way too quickly. I should participate in those food eating contests. I can inhale food no problem.

Special Phili Maki. It was very special.
Goma-ae
Crab rangoon
Avocado salad
Coconut bubble tea.
I had enough food for two people and I ate almost everything. I had a couple crab rangoons and threw out the rest. I figured I hardly ate all day anyway. I didn't mind having to unbutton my pants and rub my belly afterwards. It was worth it. Mmmmmm, avocado salad, kinda paleo, kinda not.


Had a light, fun work out at West Loop with Jonny, Heather, Adam, Anthony, Megan, Tim, Anjali...

I worked on getting my kipping down. I went for a pink band and got to work. I actually did it! I think it's really hard to do them on the green bands and I probably waited too long to graduate from the green. Oh well, now I know!

Then I did toes to bar, which I was really shocked I could do. I got a cramp in the arch of my right foot as I was on my third one. Kinda weird. Anyway, the point is I got my freaking toes to touch the bar, foot cramp and all.

I need to stop underestimating myself. I'm stronger than I think I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment