Monday, January 25, 2010

I almost forgot to post the real Monday...

Chicken is Paleo. Poor chicken.
Greve in Chianti, Italy 2007




Breakfast:
1 cup of fruit (melon, pineapple)
16 oz skim cappuccino
Banana chips

Lunch:
Salad (same as the previous three days) except we had a lunch meeting at work and there was turkey, which I cut up and added to my salad and then had some zucchini, too.

Breakfast for Dinner:
Paleo almond butter pancakes. I didn't have applesauce, but I went for it anyway. They weren't bad. I added some coconut for texture. I also put maple syrup on them. If I had better fruit I would've used that.
Chicken sausage (2 links)

Workout:
That was tough. I was dying and doing a lot of swearing, but I had headphones on so I can pretend like I really wasn't saying anything at all. Thankfully, I was in the small gym and Adam was the only one there.

Subbed thrusters for wall balls

Rnd 1: Thrusters (12# dumbbells) 35, KBS (35#) 11, DU's 12
Rnd 2: Thrusters 30, KBS 15, DU's 15
Rnd 3: Thrusters 24, KBS 15, DU's 19

PR'd on my 500m row to warm up. I got 1:56! The second was 2:01. Not too shabby for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment