Florence, Italy 2005
God bless the Italians for their food, art and fashion.
I'm not feeling too bad without bread/grains/etc. I was tempted this morning to allow a cheat at breakfast, but thankfully I got talked out of it. I've had more than enough bread in my lifetime to make it over the next 6 weeks. I'm missing my sushi and coconut bubble tea with tapioca big time though. I should see if they would use coconut milk??? It's just milk with ice, but tapioca is from the cassava root, and those are my favorite part of the whole drink.
Banana
16 oz skim cappuccino
Lunch:
Baby lettuce with grilled chicken, almonds, dried cherries/strawberries, grapes and low fat raspberry dressing. I thought it was fat free - it's not.
Dinner:
I had salmon with salad. I was at my parents who have more bread, chocolate, ice cream, hot fudge than most people should. I didn't cheat. This was a major, major accomplishment. I normally go there and pig out on all the bad stuff. I left feeling super proud of myself. I was surrounded by my "crack" and I left it alone.
Today's WOD kicked my ass big time. In 15 minutes I got in 8 rounds + 2 box jumps. When I got to round 3 I was like "7 more to go??!!! There's no way!!! Toes to bar wasn't going to happen so I was aiming for knees to elbows, which was actually performed as knees to as close to elbows as possible. Those will be worked on!
I practiced my deadhang and kipping pullups with a blue band. No more green!
Woooohooooo!
5-5-5 + Back squats at 100# 110# 125# + 5
No comments:
Post a Comment